1984 Kawasaki KL600 Front & Rear Brake Pads
- Kevlar Carbon Brake Pads provide excellent stopping power without noise and rotor galling, even on polished rotors
- Fingertip control and strong, predictable brake response
- Aluminum series brake shoes are made using high pressure Die cast alluminium platforms with bonded brake linings.
- Aluminum Brake shoes are radius ground and edge trimmed and also feature lead in and lead out chamfers at lining ends.
- Installing brake shoes should be done by a professional mechanic using vehicle manufacturers guidelines and keeping liners free of contact with all greases , oils and brake fluids at all times.
- Position: Front and Rear
- 1984 Kawasaki KL600